Storytelling Workshop: the difference a story can make
Storytelling Workshop: the difference a story can make - 29/03/2022 10:30am
Time: 10:30am - 12:00pm
Venue: Online via Zoom
Why should storytelling be an important part of your work? How can it benefit your voluntary organisation?
This workshop will explore how using stories can help spread the word about your organisation's work and help you reach, communicate, and maintain relationships with new and existing supporters.
In this workshop you will learn
- What makes a story
- Why you should tell stories
- How to identify stories and put them to good use
- The different types of stories you can tell, about your organisation
- Ethical considerations when collecting and sharing stories
- The different digital platforms for sharing stories
Who is it for?
Anyone who would like to demystify what is meant by business or brand storytelling and learn how it can help their organisation. This session might be especially helpful if you work or volunteer in a communication, marketing, fundraising or volunteer management role.
There will be lots of examples of how other organisations have made use of stories.
If you have any questions please email Sally, Development Worker via email@example.com