This course will look at the importance of financial planning and how to use budgets to help plan for the future. This will include how to prepare a budget and things to consider, including restricted funds and funding core costs. You will also learn what needs to be done to prepare for a new financial year.
The course is primarily aimed at those with little or no previous experience, from organisations with income below £100,000 a year. However, if you would like to learn more to find out if this relevant to you, please get in touch.
The key learning will include:
• The importance of budgets and financial planning
• Where to begin when producing a budget
• How to include budgets for restricted funds in your planning
• Costing projects and funding core costs
• Planning for the unexpected
• Things to think about when approaching a new financial year
• How to link future plans to your budget
About the Facilitator:
Louise Prosser- Accounts Manager at Hunts Forum
Louise is a chartered accountant and has a degree in Accounting and Finance. She has worked in the voluntary sector for the last 15 years, in a variety of roles including finance development worker, finance manager, bookkeeper and treasurer. Louise specialises in working with groups in the areas of bookkeeping and accounts, budgets and legal responsibilities.
This event is free for Hunts Forum and CCVS members. Tickets are available to book online until 18th March.
For enquiries after this date or for non-members please contact email@example.com for more information on how to book