CCVS cancellation policy for all training and events
This policy will apply to all CCVS training courses, events and network meetings. Any appeals or special circumstances will be dealt with by the Chief Executive Officer.
In the event of cancellation by the participant:
- If more than 14 days notice is received a full refund will be given or no charge will be made for a free course.
- If between 7 and 14 days notice is received a 50% refund will be given or a £20 charge will be made for a free course.
- If less than 7 days notice is received no refund will be given or a £40 charge will be made for a free course.
CCVS has no obligation to give a refund once the course has already started, unless in exceptional circumstances, which is at the discretion of the Chief Executive.
In the event of cancellation by CCVS:
- Courses may be cancelled if numbers are not sufficient for the course to run.
- Participants will be entitled to a full refund. This refund will be made using the same method as your payment
Any course cancellation must be placed in writing and emailed to email@example.com
Or sent to:
16-18 Arbury Court
You must include:
- Name(s) of those booked
- Name of the person making the booking (if different to the above)
- Course details of what you are booked onto
- Reason for cancellation.
- Total amount you have paid.
 If a place has been booked and no money has been paid but an invoice requested, you will be invoiced for 50% of the course fee.
 If a place has been booked and no money has been paid but an invoice requested, you will be invoiced for 100% of the course fee.
A pdf of this policy can be downloaded here