The network will be your space to connect and build relationships as well as find out what is happening locally, what good practice looks like and how you can help to make fair, strong connected communities.
Purpose of the group
- Bring together statutory organisations and Voluntary Community Sector Orgaisations (VCSO) to network, deliver community engagement in the city as a way to join-up engagement.
- Many organisations want to engage with community groups, so this group brings representative organisations together in a coordinated way. Member organisations will shape how they want to be engaged with.
- From the city council perspective, the group will enable easy engagement with VCSO’s on any topic, including but not limited to, all elements of the Our Cambridge Transformation, so they are meaningfully involved in the changes ahead.
- Other Member groups- VCSO, stautory or council can bring items to engage on at the meetings
- The network will also deliver training which will be facilitated by CCVS as well as an annual conference.
- A flexible approach is being taken by inviting statutory partners and lots of VCSO’s who represent different communities across the city.
- Invites are sent by CCVS to everyone on their newsletter mailing list. Information about forthcoming meetings and agenda items will be posted on the CCVS website.
We will use this space to share information, news, articles and events that are of interest to those working with communities across Cambridge and the surrounding area. We want this network to co-ordinate, educate, connect and design aspects of how voluntary sector and statutory sector work with communities.
CCVS will act as the secretariat for this group but we want members to drive the conversations.
If you wish to be added to the contact list then please contact us. Also if you want to be added to the WhatsApp group please ensure we have your phone number. email@example.com
You can find the WhatsApp group here https://chat.whatsapp.com/EawjeBi7KL21Le8B2EkOSe