Social media content planning
Social media content planning - 24/11/2020 12:00pm
Time: 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Venue: live webinar
Why should you join this webinar?
We know that Online Marketing is a huge and confusing maze! That’s why we’re here to help you find your way around social media, email marketing, content, video, SEO, PPC and other important (but pretty confusing) things.
In this live webinar, we’ll show you how to use FREE Social Media Management tools to plan, create, schedule and measure the results of your social media posts.
What to expect from this live webinar?
- We’ll talk about the benefits and limitations of using Social Media Management tools
- We’ll quickly look at different FREE tools out there - Buffer, Hootsuite and ContentCal
- And then we’ll jump straight into planning, creating and scheduling your social media posts using one of these tools
- We’ll close the session with learning how to measure and analyse your results
Attending this live webinar will enable you to:
- Plan your social media content more efficiently
- Create and schedule your posts
- Measure and analyse your results
Who should attend?
- Anyone who knows that their organisation could be using social media more effectively to get more exposure, but doesn't know where to start.
- People responsible for marketing, communication, PR and similar roles working or volunteering for charities and/or non-profit, community groups.
- Intermediate level - this session will expect basic social media marketing knowledge and will build on the previous Social Media 101 webinar.
This live webinar is perfect for everyone that wants to learn how to leverage the power of social media! You can achieve all of this from the comfort of your home/office, quickly, easily and for free!
This course will be delivered by Lenka Koppová, Award winning Social Media Consultant helping small Organisations to grow by using social media the right way. See Lenka's Linked in profile.
Please note priority is given to groups that serve people living in Cambridgeshire. If you work outside our county but wish to attend please contact us before booking.
By booking on this course you agree to the CCVS cancellation policy
Registration is usually limited to two bookings per member organisation please contact CCVS if more spaces are required.
If you have any problems please contact us on 01223 464696 or email email@example.com