Budgets & Financial Planning for Beginners
Budgets & Financial Planning for Beginners - 11/11/2020 10:00am
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm
Venue: Online workshop
This course will cover where to begin with financial planning, developing budgets, costing projects and planning for the unexpected. The final section will introduce how to use your budgets for monitoring and reporting.
It is primarily aimed at those with little previous experience.
The key learning will include:
- Preparing a financial plan for your organisation
- Different budget formats and when they may be used
- Budgeting for restricted funds and projects
- Costing a project
- Understanding the importance of funding core costs
- How to deal with financial planning for unforeseen circumstances
- Using budgets to monitor performance and produce useful financial reports
Please Note: A two minutes silence will be observed at 11 o’clock
About the Trainer:
Trainer: Louise Prosser
Louise is the Finance Manager with Hunts Forum and is a Chartered Accountant who has worked in the voluntary sector for 17 years.
She has previously worked as a Development Worker, providing training and support to voluntary organisations. She also has experience as a Treasurer for a variety of organisations.
Cost: Free to Hunts Forum member. Free to CCVS members- conditions may apply.
Information and Booking: To find out more and to book a place email email@example.com