Making your volunteering Inclusive (free to members)
Making your volunteering Inclusive (free to members) - 25/02/2020 9:30am
Time: 9:30am - 1:00pm
Venue: 16-18 Arbury Court Cambridge CB4 2JQ
Who is it for?
For those managing volunteers or volunteer-led groups, who want to ensure their organisations are delivering on their commitments to equality and diversity and are operating an inclusive approach to volunteering.
What will it cover?
By the end of the session you will have improved your knowledge of inclusive volunteering and learned practical ways to implement an inclusive volunteering policy.
What to expect?
- To gain an understanding of what inclusive volunteering entails and its value to organisations
- How to support your organisation’s equal opportunities policy
- How to break down real and perceived barriers and promote best practice
- How to identify volunteer’s support needs and how to address them
- How to motivate and manage volunteers with additional needs.