Community and Corporate Fundraising Position
Organisation: Tom's Trust
COMMUNITY AND CORPORATE FUNDRAISING POSITION
TOM’S TRUST provides Clinical Psychology for children with brain tumours and supports the families too.
Part – full time, minimum 2 days per week and up to 5 days per week
£Salary according to experience
Tom’s Trust is a small but rapidly expanding charity with a young outlook and a great atmosphere.
We are looking for a fundraiser with the following skills:
- Minimum 2 years experience but this would also suit a very experienced candidate
- A motivated and sharp applicant who can be flexible within a small team
- Some corporate experience would be helpful
- Work will include maintaining our current corporate partnerships
- Will have a proven record of at least some successful community fundraising
- Develop new strategies to increase number of event participants
- Pilot and evaluate new challenges
- Support Tom’s Trust events
- You will be comfortable working towards targets
- A knowledge of strategy planning would be helpful
Because we are a growing team, we are interested in talking to people across a spectrum of experience because we believe it is more about the person than the experience. This will be an incredibly demanding but a very exciting role working in a small, dynamic team.
For full job description please contact firstname.lastname@example.org