Support Cambridgeshire cancellation policy
for all training and events
In the event of cancellation by the participant:
- A full refund will be given if written notice is received more than 14 days before the date of the course.
- A 50% refund will be given if written notice is received more than 7 days before the date of the course.
- No refund will be given if Support Cambridgeshire receives less than 7 days written notice.
- Support Cambridgeshire has no obligation to give a refund once the course has already started, unless in exceptional circumstances, which is at the discretion of the Project manager.
For Free Courses
In the event of a participant not attending a free event that they have booked onto Support Cambridgeshire will make an administration charge of £60.00 regardless of the type and duration of the course
If less than 7 days notice is given about cancellation on to a free event, and if the place can not be filled elsewhere, Support Cambridgeshire will charge a £30.00 administration charge
In the event of cancellation by Support Cambridgeshire:
- Courses may be cancelled if numbers are not sufficient for the course to run.
- Participants will be entitled to a full refund. This refund will be made using the same method as your payment
Any course cancellation must be placed in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or sent to:
Support Cambridgeshire, C/O CCVS, 16-18 Arbury Court, Cambridge, CB4 2JQ
You must include:
· Name(s) of those booked
· Name of the person making the booking (if different to the above)
· Course details of what you are booked onto
· Reason for cancellation.
· Total amount you have paid.