CCVS cancellation policy for all training and events
In the event of cancellation by the participant:
- A full refund will be given if written notice is received more than 14 days before the date of the course.
- A 50% refund will be given if written notice is received more than 7 days before the date of the course.
- No refund will be given if CCVS receives less than 7 days written notice.
- CCVS has no obligation to give a refund once the course has already started, unless in exceptional circumstances, which is at the discretion of the Chief Executive.
In the event of a participant not attending a free event that they have booked onto
- CCVS will make an administration charge of £60.00 regardless of the type and duration of the course
In the event of cancellation by CCVS:
- Courses may be cancelled if numbers are not sufficient for the course to run.
- Participants will be entitled to a full refund. This refund will be made using the same method as your payment
Any course cancellation must be placed in writing and emailed to email@example.com
Or sent to:
CCVS, Llandaff Chambers, 2 Regent Street, Cambridge CB21AX
You must include:
- Name(s) of those booked
- Name of the person making the booking (if different to the above)
- Course details of what you are booked onto
- Reason for cancellation.
- Total amount you have paid.
A pdf of this policy can be downloaded here