Presentations available below.
Please check here for the information on the AGM
If politics have told us anything in the last couple of years it is that stories trump facts! In a world where there is more and more noise it is getting harder to get your story heard and as funding dries up and competition increases highlighting what you do and the difference it makes becomes an essential skill.
We heard from three speakers
Natasha Roe a nationally acclaimed expert in communication and branding
Andy Veale from the newly launched Cambridge Independent
Watch a video of the presentation
filmed by Antony Carpen
Dee Scadden from Petals, a small local charity providing services to parents affected by babyloss
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS VIDEO MAY BE DISTRESSING TO SOME VIEWERS WHO HAVE BEEN AFFECTED BY THE ISSUES THAT PETALS DEALS WITH.
The CCVS AGM is an important part of this event.
We heard from the Chair, Treasurer and CEO about the work that CCVS has done in 2015-16. The following was agreed.
- The minutes of the previous meeting were accepted.
- The annual accounts were presented and accepted.
- Staffords were appointed as auditors for the next year.
- The proposed changes to the governing documents were agreed.
- In accordance with the rules we relected Mary Sanders and rachel Talbot to the board, we also elected Andy Cogan as a new trustee.
- Nicky Wrigley stood down after many years of excellent service, she was thanked and presented with some flowers.
The full minutes will be added shortly.
A pdf of the AGM slides are available here.
The AGM papers can be downloaded here.
The following documents are available to download.
At this meeting we are asking members to agree some changes to our governing document.